The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘lunar’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- Gunplay – David Ishaya Osu
- Wouldn’t be dead for quids – James Walton
- The Eye – Stephanie Powell
- Every Goal and Every Miss – Ellen van Neerven
- Μήνη/Moon – Claire Varley
- A Piece of String – Barry Revill
- The Ship Beyond the Rocks Cannot Hear – Ion Corcos
- The End of Gossip – Jack Vening
- Member Microfiction from Megan Howden, Anna Papij, Sarah Webster, Mark Hennessy, Meg Crawford, Gayelene Carbis, Pam Swanborough and Sharon East.
And, of course, we have our regulars: Penny Johnson with the Nitpicker, Paul Morgan with the PEN Update, and our member milestones.
Our cover art this edition is by Naomi Segal.
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.