The Victorian Writer: Body Language (June–August 2021)
The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘body language’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- The Vernacular of Flesh – Andy Jackson
- The Act of Listening – Inga Liljestrom
- Taking It To The Limit – Kirsten Krauth interviews Jenny Valentish
- The Art of Confession – Jess Zanoni chats to Eloise Grills
- The Body Keeps the Score – Scarlett Harris
- Limiting Disability in Literature – Jessica White
- ACTION! – Tim Ferguson
- Wounding Time – Andy Jackson
- january, sydney – Ruby Hillsmith
- Body – Kat Phyn
- A Body in Hiding – Fiona Murphy
- Facial Fat Deposits Maketh the Man – Sam Elkin
- Queens – Ellen van Neerven
- Atlas Obscura – Louise Baxter
- lexias of the body – Lesh Karan
- The Nitpicker from Penny Johnson
- The PEN Update from Paul Morgan
- Information on workshops and courses running June-August 2021.
- Member milestones from March-May 2021.
Our cover art this edition is Love Poem by Katherine Brickman aka Greedy Hen.
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.