The best way to contact us is via email:
- Workshops, events, partnerships, bespoke programming, and business writing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscript assessments, mentorships, spotlight services, online clinics, and writers studios: email@example.com
- Competitions and fellowships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing, advertising, promotional queries, member milestones and WV eNews: email@example.com
- Writeability (writers with a disability) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership queries: email@example.com
- For invoicing, payments and general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do need to phone us:
- Call: (03) 9094 7855 (10.00am - 4.00pm Mon-Fri). Note as we are mostly working remotely, this line may often go to voicemail, but we will get back to you as soon as we reasonably can within two working days.
Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are major delays in our receiving physical mail due to working from home arrangements. Please email us (contact details above) if your correspondence is urgent.
Level 3, The Wheeler Centre
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our staff are mostly working from home and our regular office hours are suspended. If you do need to visit, please contact the relevant staff member above to make an appointment.
You can find many answers to general writing and publishing questions on this website.
Please feel free to send a general enquiry via the form below, or email us as per the details provided above. Please allow up to five business days to hear from us about your enquiry.