This workshop will take place online. Detailed instructions for participation will be provided.
Included in this course:
- 2.5 hours of information, education, industry insider advice, tricks and tips
- Writing exercises to help hone your craft and reinforce your new skills
- 1 hour interactive webinar for questions, clarifications, and skills extension
- Personalised feedback from Gabrielle on a piece of writing up to 500 words
- New ways of seeing your novel and renewing inspiration
- What to do when your plot isn’t working
- The importance of setting for plot and structure
- How to storyboard your novel
- How to determine the pace of your story
About Gabrielle Wang
Gabrielle is a children’s author and illustrator who has twice won the Aurealis Award. Her novels have been Notables in the CBCA awards and two of her works were Highly Commended in the Prime Minister’s Literary Awards. Gabrielle has published 7 middle grade and 9 junior fiction novels. She is author of two of the popular Our Australian Girl series, Poppy and Pearlie. Ting Ting the Ghosthunter is her latest book, a sequel to A Ghost in My Suitcase. Find out more about Gabrielle at www.gabriellewang.com
If you’re purchasing a full price workshop at $215, consider a full price one-year membership ($75) plus member-priced workshop ($155) will cost just $230 and give you discounts on all our services plus six free copies of ‘The Victorian Writer’ magazine.
And if you have a concession card, a one-year membership ($55) plus member-concession workshop ($135) will cost you only $190.
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.