You may find that one of these tools is the best fit for you and your project.
You will learn:
- About Donald Maas’ plot and structure tips and how to use them
- What the eight-sequence structure is and how to use it
- What a plot chart is and how to use it
- About Matthew Luhn’s story ideas and how they can be applied to your novel
- About Vogler’s quest/journey structure and how it’s used in storytelling
- How to use a plotting worksheet to help flesh out your novel’s plot
About PD Martin
Phillipa is the author of five crime fiction novels published ‘traditionally’ in 13 countries. Her Sophie Anderson series — Body Count, The Murderers’ Club, Fan Mail, The Killing Hands and Kiss of Death —met with international acclaim. In 2011 she moved into ebooks, releasing Coming Home, Hell’s Fury and two novels for younger readers. She’s currently working on a literary crime fiction novel and studying for her PhD in Creative Writing. You can find out more about Phillipa at www.pdmartin.com.au.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|