The 29th Annual General Meeting of Writers Victoria Incorporated for the 2017 Calendar Year will be held on Wednesday 28 March at 6pm.
- Welcome and apologies
- Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Election of auditor for 2018 Financial Year
- 2017 Reports
- Director's Report
- Chair's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Discussion of proposed changes to the legal structure of Writers Victoria
- Life membership
- Election of new members to the Committee of Management
Writers Vic members can download the following from this weblink:
- 2017 Annual General Meeting draft minutes
- 2018 Annual General Meeting proxy voting form
(You will need to log in to access this information).
Attending and voting at the AGM
Please RSVP using the 'Make a booking' button below by 6pm on Tuesday 27 March 2018.
If you are unable to attend, please consider submitting a proxy voting form, which you can download here.
Unsigned proxy forms will be accepted from members if sent via email to Alexis from the email address listed on their membership form.
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000