Find out how to write with authenticity by remembering who you were as a child, and make sure you target the right age-group for the story you want to tell.
You will learn
- how to engage with your child reader
- what is your natural writing voice
- what publishers are looking for
- series fiction versus standalone
- what to expect when you sign a contract.
About Sally Rippin
Sally Rippin has over sixty books published, many of them award-winning, including the best-selling 'Billie B Brown' series, which has sold more than three million copies since first published. In 2017, Sally will launch the first book in a new series called 'Polly and Buster - The Wayward Witch and The Feelings Monster' and a new imprint with Bonnier Publishing called Sally Rippin Presents.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.