Learning how to get your message across quickly and succinctly is a skill we all need but few of us take the time to develop.
That’s why Bernadette Schwerdt, founder and head coach at the Australian School of Copywriting, will give you some tips.
In today’s fast-paced world, your emails have to get read. Your blogs have to drive sales. Your social content must convert. If it’s not, you’re just wasting time and leaving money on the table.
Enrol in this free webinar and discover once and for all the secrets to effective business writing.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use headline formulas to cut your writing time in half: don’t reinvent the wheel – use the formulas all the professionals use and get better results in half the time with half the effort.
- Prepare for briefings: how to ask the top 5 questions that empower you to write for any product, any service, any time – even if you know nothing about it.
- Use opening statements that get read: the first 5 words you write determine the success or otherwise of your content – learn what the top 7 opening statements are and when and how to use them.
- Use the Launch Question template: these 5 questions will instantly identify your key point of difference (even if you don’t have a point of difference).
- Sell professional services: learn how to turn complex ideas and industry jargon into sellable benefits that drive sales.
- Avoid common writing mistakes: the kind that most content writers make when starting out that cost you serious time, money and effort.
- Manage your anxiety: how to manage nerves and write with confidence (even if you don’t feel it).
- Test and assess your work: how to know if your work is any good and tips on how to improve it if it’s not.
This is a special event for subscribers of our Business Writing enews. If you're not already a subcriber, you'll become one automatically when you register for this free webinar.
Participants will also receive a complimentary copy of a 35-page ebook, 'How To Write Headlines That Sell', containing the 19 Headline Formulas that every professional copywriter needs to have as part of their 'swipe file'.
About Bernadette Schwerdt
Bernadette has trained over 8000 marketing professionals and advertising copywriters in the art of persuasive writing. She’s written for iconic clients like Apple, American Express, BHP and others, so she’s got firsthand experience with what it takes to write quickly when the stakes are high.