Who should attend?
Those seeking to build their report writing and project management skills, as well as those wanting to improve the look and feel of their current annual report.
You will learn how to:
- use the basic project management tools required to develop an annual report from idea stage to publication in the most efficient way possible
- get the most out of the team that helps create an annual report, from technical experts to contractors
- write (and help your team write) crisp, clear and readable words, no matter your audience or industry
- find human interest angles and integrate stories into your annual report
- give your current annual report a health check – and go back to the office with the tools to improve it.
This workshop is part of our Business Writing program. It develops employment-related skills.
Please note that this is a repeat of the Annual Reports workshop in February.
About Spiri Tsintziras
Spiri Tsintziras is a communications specialist with qualifications in training, social work, and freelance journalism. She runs the copywriting business Writing Spirit, where she regularly transforms facts and numbers into engaging reports. She teaches corporate writing at Swinburne University and has had several roles in publication management within the government and not-for-profit sectors.
Read Spiri's top tips for what makes a dynamic annual report.
176 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
|Corporate or Government||$ 264.00|