You will learn:
- When you are entitled to an Australian Business Number
- The difference between Personal Services Business and Personal Services Income
- What can you claim as a tax deduction
- Averaging rules for special professional income
- Non-commercial losses rules for professional arts business
Lena Smarelli, B.Com, M.Econ. is owner-manager of A Counting House Melbourne. A registered tax agent since mid 1990s, she is an experienced tax agent who been assisting small business owners grapple with constantly changing tax rules for business. In her spare time – what spare time? – she enjoys catching up with family and friends, going to movies, eating, and theatre.