Learn how school readers, primary school non-fiction books, chapter books linked to the Australia curriculum, and other educational resources can be great opportunities for children’s writers.
You will learn
- the scope of the education market
- the requirements of the education market
- the do’s and don’ts of writing for the education market
- how to respond to and follow guidelines
- how to get a foot in the door
This workshop develops employment-related skills.
About George Ivanoff
George Ivanoff is a Melbourne children’s author with more than 100 titles under his belt. Although best known for his ‘You Choose’ series and ‘RFDS Adventures’, he has written intensively for the education market. He’s won a few awards, including a YABBA, and has books on the Victorian Premier’s Reading Challenge booklists.
|Concession Member||$ 135.00|