Our membership is constantly evolving and growing. Knowing about our members and their interests helps us develop our programs, plan our workshops and make decisions about our enews and magazine content. Statistics about our members also really help us when we are applying for funding.
We rely on the information you choose to share with us to build this picture of our member demographics. So to encourage you, we’ve got a prize on offer ...
All members who update some or all of the following profile fields by Wednesday 31 May 2017 will go in the draw to win a prize pack of six brand new books.
This is the information about our members that will help us grow as an organisation:
- your birthdate
- your gender
- if you identify as culturally and/or linguistically diverse (CALD)
- if you identify as a person with disability
- if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- which region of Victoria you live in.
All member details are confidential and individual information will not be shared or passed on – just a summary of the overall total.
We understand that this can be sensitive information and there is no pressure to share any of this information with us. But we welcome as much as you’re willing to share.
How can you let us know about yourself? You can:
- Log in to your members only account and go to the Update Your Details section (preferred)
- Email our Membership Officer Sarah
- Send a note to Writers Victoria, The Wheeler Centre, 176 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Phone us on 03 9094 7855.
If you have any problems logging into your membership account let us know and we can help you.
If you have any questions about this campaign do let us know.