Book a half- and one-day training course on Speechwriting with Yannick Thoraval.
In the modern workplace, nearly all staff members are expected to make speeches and presentations, but most people are daunted by the idea of doing an oral presentation. Learning to present well can consolidate your brand presence and save you (and your audiences) a lot of discomfort.
Who should attend?
People involved or interested in marketing and communications, public relations, speechwriting, politics, corporate communications or media liaison.
- Find out how to plan your speech or presentation.
- Learn to structure and deliver a speech to inform and persuade your audience.
- Learn to translate content into speeches that meet the diverse needs of your stakeholders.
- Develop your ‘voice’.
- Get tips and tricks on the art of speechwriting.
About Yannick Thoraval
Yannick Thoraval is a professional communications advisor with more than five years of speechwriting experience in the Victorian Government Department of Premier and Cabinet. He also teaches Professional Writing and Editing at RMIT University.
How to book
One-day courses from $4,000 (less than $350 per person). Download our Business Writing brochure, or call us for a quote today.
For more information or to book your next course, email Deanne or call 03 9094 7855.
You can also ask us about:
- Holding your training day at Writers Victoria in Central Melbourne
- Designing a bespoke training course to meet your needs.