The Victorian Writer: Wordsmith (March–May 2021)
The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘body language’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- Aptronyms, apostrophes & ampersands – Lyn Yeowart
- To Wordsmith or Not – Donna Ward
- Hiramane – Marisa Wikramanayake
- The Power of ‘Was’ – Kirsten Tranter
- [wərdz] – Michelle Wright
- Starting with the Pocket Oxford – Carol Middleton
- Making Sense of a Life – Kate Forsyth
- You Had Me At Semicolon – Kirsten Krauth & Thuy On
- Writing Companion – Gayelene Carbis
- The Year Before That – Eugen Bacon
- Four Letter Words – Tim Evans
- A Verb Found – Alison J Barton
- Coming Soon – Idan Ben-Barak
- Dogolalia – Maria Vouis
- Jumping the Fence – Steve Evans
- Letter of the Law – Emilie Collyer
- The Nitpicker from Penny Johnson
- The PEN Update from Paul Morgan
- Information on workshops and courses running March – May 2021.
- Member milestones from December 2020 – February 2021.
Our cover art this edition is by Jess Freeman.
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.