The Victorian Writer: Unravel (March–May 2023)
The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘unravel’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- The Long and Short of It, Laura Elizabeth Woollett
- Blanket, Kerryn Wilson
- Paddington Bear – I empathize, Soshanna Rockman
- My Boys, Barry Revill
- This is a Funny Poem, Jax Bulstrode
- Like Falling Out of Love, Melinda Charlesworth
- an orange, Jemma van Loenen
- Penelope, Julia Bourke
- Member Microfiction from Daphne Briggs, Sumitra Singam, Nicole Kelly, Janet Moore, Sharlene Kuruppuarachchi, Ale Prunetto, Narrelle M. Harris, Laura Fulton, Mark Hennessy and Frances Sensi.
And of course we have our regulars: Penny Johnson with the Nitpicker, Paul Morgan with the PEN Update, and our member milestones.
Our cover art this edition is ‘Tulips’ by Leah Jing McIntosh
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.