The Victorian Writer: Unbecoming (September–November 2021)
The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘unbecoming’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- Feather Basket – Sally Fitts
- Kinstugi – Sarah Halfpenny
- Unbecoming a Writer – Peter Ivan
- Extract frin ‘Lapsed’ – Monica Dux
- Glitch in the Matrix – Jess Zanoni interviews Sinéad Stubbins
- Pigeon Houses – Londeka Mdluli
- How to Be a ‘Lady’ Astronaut – Bronwyn Lovell
- Lovelace Ladies – Bronwyn Lovell
- Thermodynamics – Helena Pantsis
- Fractal – David Francis
- Fat Chance – Kent MacCarter
- An Old Brick Home on Huntley Street– Ellina Zipman
- Moral Philosophy – Kevin Brophy
- The Nitpicker from Penny Johnson
- The PEN Update from Paul Morgan
- Information on workshops and courses running September-November 2021
- Member milestones from June–August 2021.
Our cover art this edition is by Elin Matilda Andersson.
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.