The Victorian Writer: Transformation (December 2021–February 2022)
The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘transformation’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- Another Round, Anyone? On writing a second memoir – Sian Prior
- Alone on the Borderline – Adolfo Aranjuez
- Sprig – Gayelene Carbis
- Inside – Ella Baxter
- Chrysalist – Sarah Fraser
- Permission to write? GRANTED – Tina Cartwright
- Double Helix – Gurmeet Kaur
- Flannel – Laura Fulton
- going viral – Indrani Perera
- A knowing deep in the guts – Jess Zanoni interviews Yves Rees
- The Nitpicker from Penny Johnson
- The PEN Update from Paul Morgan
- Information on workshops and courses running December 2021–February 2022
- Member milestones from September-November 2021.
Our cover art this edition is by Hop Dac.
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.