The Victorian Writer: Tapestry (September–November 2022)
The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘tapestry’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- Arachne’s Thread – Maria Vouis
- Book Baby– Susie Thatcher
- In Conversation: After the Residency – Clare Millar and Sarah Stivens
- Member Microfiction – Kim Robyn Smith, Lisa Millo, Rose Jumelle, Tracy Peacock, and Danielle Davey
- Merging History with Crime Fiction – Laraine Stephens
- Nest – Crystal Gallaher
- On Grimmish – Jess Zanoni interviews Michael Winkler
- On Writing and Parenthood – Steph Amir
- Promising the Sea – Duncan Richardson
- The Developer – Barry Revill
- Try – Christine Hill
- Writing for Games: A Quest for Belonging – James Beta
- The Nitpicker from Penny Johnson
- The PEN Update from Paul Morgan
- Information on workshops and courses running September–November 2022
- Member milestones from June–August 2022.
Our cover art this edition is The Arrival by Aileen Ng.
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.