The writers in this issue of The Victorian Writer have tackled the topic of ‘blues’ in a variety of its broad meanings. This edition contains the following:
- Crossing Bourke Street – Anna MacDonald
- Some Women Marry Horses – Helena Pantsis
- New Car Blues – Orman Day
- Magpies – Peter A. Symons
- Precious Days with Patchett – Mary-Clare Terrill
- Fricasseed Chicken – Robyn Purdey
- Her Heart (Doggy Paddle) – Jade Peters
- Collaboration with Ghosts – Anna Kate Blair
- Member Microfiction from Tricia Bowen, Sarah Halfpenny, Amanda Scotney, Yvonne Sanders, Maureen Webb, David Coulten, Mark Hennessy, Anna Papij, Ray Liversidge and Rebecca Fraser.
And of course we have our regulars: Penny Johnson with the Nitpicker, Paul Morgan with the PEN Update, and our member milestones.
Our cover art this edition is by Rochelle Oh.
$5.00 – $10.00 GST inc.