*Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, our staff are working from home and email has replaced phone calls as the primary method of contacting us. Please contact the appropriate staff member via email as per the below information.*
- Workshops, events, partnerships and bespoke programming: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscript assessments, mentorships, spotlight services, writers studios, business writing and online clinics: email@example.com
- Competitions and fellowships: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing, advertising, promotional queries, member milestones and WV eNews: email@example.com
- Write-ability (writers with a disability) program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publish-ability (writers with a disability) program: email@example.com (please be patient if awaiting a response, this role is only 1 day per week)
- Membership queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For invoicing, payments and general queries: email@example.com
Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are major delays in our receiving physical mail due to working from home arrangements. Please email us (contact details above) if your correspondence is urgent.
Level 3, The Wheeler Centre
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our staff are working from home and our regular office hours are suspended.
You can find many answers to general writing and publishing questions on this website.
Please feel free to send a general enquiry via the form below, or email us as per the details provided above. Please allow up to five business days to hear from us about your enquiry.