Book a half- and one-day training course on Effective Public Relations and Media Writing with Spiri Tsintziras.
Well-chosen words have the power to inform and engage, to evoke and sell. Learn how to reach your audience with targeted, well-written messages. From writing concise media releases to creating attention-grabbing copy for social media and the web, learn to engage your audience with the written word.
Who should attend?
Whether you’re in sales or a start-up, a small business or a not-for-profit, gain an edge by learning to write public relations and media copy that begs to be read.
- Understand the breadth of public relations communication channels available to you, no matter what your industry or service.
- Identify your audience and purpose when writing public relations materials.
- Create professional, clear and engaging copy that gets audience attention.
- Gain the skills for writing effective media releases, newsletters, social media and website copy.
About Spiri Tsintziras
Spiri Tsintziras has worked in publications, policy and project management roles in not-for-profit and government sectors for over 20 years. She has qualifications in freelance journalism, social work and training, and teaches creative and corporate writing at Swinburne University of Technology. Spiri manages the communications business Writing Spirit. Writing Spirit provides writing, editing and project management services to a broad range of clients, from small businesses to national not-for-profits.
How to book
One-day courses from $4,000 (less than $350 per person). Download our Business Writing brochure, or call us for a quote today.
For more information or to book your next course, email Deanne or call 03 9094 7855.
You can also ask us about:
- Holding your training day at Writers Victoria in Central Melbourne
- Designing a bespoke training course to meet your needs.