Book a half- and one-day training course on Copywriting for Effective Communication with Nicolas Di Tempora.
Learn the principles, techniques and disciplines for structuring and writing communication pieces that compel readers to read on. The craft of copywriting is an ideal skill to learn to ensure clear writing for effective communication and image projection – from websites to proposals to letters to emails.
Participants should bring their work-based projects to workshop during this session.
Who should attend?
Public, private and community sector professionals committed to higher communication standards in all media.
- Understand the ‘how’ and the ‘why’ of structuring an effective communications piece.
- Know how to correctly judge a piece of communication.
- Build greater confidence in your own communication skills.
- Find out how to anticipate, shape and satisfy the reader’s needs.
- Write sentences that bring ideas and images into clearer focus.
- Use the grammatical signposts that guide your reader and move discourse forward.
- Learn how to self-edit as you write.
About Nicolas Di Tempora
Nicolas Di Tempora is a professional copywriter, art director, editor and qualified educator. He is director of the Copywriting in Action Live-On-Line School and author of ‘Copywriting in Action’, acclaimed by Australia’s leading copywriters Jane Caro, John Bevins and Ron Mather. His style of teaching is highly collaborative and methodical, embedding theory into practice to demonstrate the strategic and creative thinking processes involved in properly practised copywriting (for selling or telling).
You can view a more detailed profile and interviews at http://copywritinginaction.com.au/about/.
How to book
One-day courses from $4,000 (less than $350 per person). Download our Business Writing brochure, or call us for a quote today.
For more information or to book your next course, email Deanne or call 03 9094 7855.
You can also ask us about:
- Holding your training day at Writers Victoria in Central Melbourne
- Designing a bespoke training course to meet your needs.