Book a half- and one-day training course on Clear and Concise Reports with Kyra-Bae Snell.
It’s amazing what a difference concise, direct and clear communication can make to your time. Learn how to get the basics right and the building blocks to a more effective and efficient practice.
This course covers the fundamentals of good writing and emphasises the importance of clear and concise writing that delivers its message to its target audience.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to write reports at work. The course can be tailored to suit the writing level of the participants – whether they’re new to reports or report writers who want to
brush up on their skills.
Participants should bring examples of reports from their organisation to workshop during the course.
- Learn how to write clearly and concisely.
- Learn how to identify the main message of your writing.
- Find out how to make your message easier to understand.
- Learn how to use plain language.
- Learn how to effectively proofread and edit your writing.
About Kyra-Bae Snell
Kyra-Bae Snell has more than 15 years’ experience teaching people how to write clearly and effectively. Kyra is a skilled and dynamic facilitator who makes learning how to write better interesting, and occasionally fun. She has written and delivered training packages for business, government and not-for-profit clients. Kyra is an award-winning editor and writer whose main passion lies with teaching and learning.
How to book
One-day courses from $4,000 (less than $350 per person). Download our Business Writing brochure, or call us for a quote today.
For more information or to book your next course, email Deanne or call 03 9094 7855.
You can also ask us about:
- Holding your training day at Writers Victoria in Central Melbourne
- Designing a bespoke training course to meet your needs.