It is an expected part of these clinics to share your work with and provide constructive feedback to your cohort of clinic participants.
Pieces of no more than 1000 words (one work only) due by 11:55pm on Wednesdays 28 July, 25 August, 22 September, 20 October, 24 November
You will learn:
- Different strategies to improve your writing.
- Giving your manuscript the best chance to be ready to submit to a publisher.
- Specific techniques to apply when drafting your work.
- How to take your writing to the next level.
- A greater understanding of the editorial process.
About Jane Godwin
Jane Godwin is the highly acclaimed author of over thirty books for young people, across all styles and ages. Her work is published internationally, and she has received many commendations. Jane was the children's publisher at Penguin Books Australia for many years, where she produced books for a wide range of readers, from very young children through to Young Adult titles.
|Concession Member||$ 240.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.