Pieces of up to 1000 words due 11:55pm Wednesdays 21 July, 18 August, 15 September, 13 October, 17 November.
You will learn how to:
- improve the capacity of your short fiction to grab the attention of the reader
- enhance plot and character in your short stories
- strengthen voice in your short stories
- have more confidence in your ability to generate new fiction over a sustained period of time
- diagnose issues in your drafts through feedback from your tutor and other participants.
About Julie Koh
Julie Koh is the author of Capital Misfits and Portable Curiosities. The latter was shortlisted for several awards and led to Julie being named a 2017 Sydney Morning Herald Best Young Australian Novelist. Her short stories have been published widely, including in Best Australian Stories and Best Australian Comedy Writing.
|Concession Member||$ 240.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.