You will learn:
- how to plan for a supported, inspired and purposeful writing life
- strategies for responding to self-doubt
- how to build your writing community
- how to address the need for external validation
- to create a writing timetable that works for you
- a productive approach to social media
About Ingrid Laguna
Further to a Varuna fellowship, Ingrid’s memoir, Serenade for a Small Family, was published with A&U in 2011. Songbird, her debut children’s novel (Text, 2019), was given Notable recognition by the CBCA and has been published in the UK and the US. The sequel, Sunflower (Text, 2020) was long listed for the ABIA. Her fourth novel, Bailey Finch Takes a Stand (Text), will be released later this year. Ingrid has written for numerous publications and is the Education Advisor for the Melbourne Writers Festival.
Not a Member?
If you’re purchasing a full price workshop at $215, consider a full price one-year membership ($75) plus member-priced workshop ($155) will cost just $230 and give you discounts on all our services plus a year's subscription to ‘The Victorian Writer’ magazine.
And if you have a concession card, a one-year membership ($55) plus member-concession workshop ($135) will cost you only $190.
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.