This workshop will be presented online. Detailed information on participation will be provided.
Included in this course:
- 5 hours of guidance, information, and directed teaching
- Writing exercises, to help hone your craft and reinforce your new skills
- An extended, fully interactive session for targetted guidance and exercises, questions, clarifications, and practice and skills extension
Schedule for the Day:
- 10 - 11:15am: First webinar with Laurel Cohn
- 11:45am - 1pm: Second webinar with Laurel Cohn
- 1:45 - 4pm: An interactive webinar session with exercises and Q&A, practice and discussion with Laurel.
About Laurel Cohn
Laurel Cohn is a book editor passionate about communication and the power of stories in our lives. As a developmental editor she has been helping writers since the 1980s prepare their work for publication. She also works with publishers, businesses and community organisations, and is a popular workshop presenter. Laurel has a PhD in literary and cultural studies and publishes in the academic world.
If you’re purchasing a full price workshop at $215, consider a full price one-year membership ($75) plus member-priced workshop ($155) will cost just $230 and give you discounts on all our services plus six free copies of ‘The Victorian Writer’ magazine.
And if you have a concession card, a one-year membership ($55) plus member-concession workshop ($135) will cost you only $190.
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.