This workshop will be presented online. Detailed instructions will be provided.
Included in this course:
- 2.5 hours of information, suggestions, writing tips and learned lessons shared around creative resilience
- An annotated reading list
- Writing exercises to help calm your mind and boost your resilience
- 1 hour interactive webinar for questions, clarifications, and skills extension
- Personalised feedback from Kate
You will learn:
- Discover what creative success looks like for you
- Identify and learn how to overcome creative stumbling blocks
- Explore strategies and habits to enhance and promote creative energy and output
- Set goals for yourself and your creative projects
- Go away with a bunch of curated resources to help you along the way
Schedule for the Workshop:
- Sunday 10 May, 2020, 10-11:15am: Webinar with Kate Mildenhall
- Sunday 10 May, 2020, 11:45am - 12:45pm: Q&A session with Kate Mildenhall
- Thursday 14 May 2020, 7-8:15pm: Webinar with Kate Mildenhall
About Kate Mildenhall
Kate Mildenhall is a writer and teacher. Her debut novel, Skylarking, was named in Readings Top Ten Fiction Books of 2016 and longlisted for Best Debut Fiction in The Indie Book Awards 2017 and the 2017 Voss Literary Award. Kate co-hosts The First Time podcast, a podcast about the first time you publish a book. Her second novel, The Mother Fault, will be published in Sept 2020.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.