You will learn:
- More about digital publishing platforms, social media poetry and meme-making
- How putting your poems online can connect you to a vibrant online community
- How to expose your work to a much broader audience
- How the immediacy of digital poetry lends itself to commentary, politics or advocacy
- Tips and tools for getting or building your digital poetry profile.
About Kate Larsen
Kate Larsen is a writer, arts manager and non-profit/cultural consultant currently based in Adelaide. As one of Australia’s best-known social media poets, her alter ego Katie Keys (or @tinylittlepoems) has written and published a daily poem on Twitter and Instagram for nearly a decade. Her work has been published or commissioned by Arts Centre Melbourne, the Australia Council, Kill Your Darlings, Overland Journal, and anthologies, magazines and blogs in Australia, Singapore and the UK.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|