You will learn
- What types of works are/are not protected by copyright
- If you can protect an idea or concept
- Who owns copyright and how to transfer ownership
- Who owns copyright if you are a contractor/freelancer or employee
- Enforcing your intellectual property rights if they are being infringed
About Jennifer Tutty
Jennifer Tutty is an experienced lawyer practising in the areas of entertainment, intellectual property and commercial law. Her practice, Studio Legal, is located on Chapel St in Windsor and services a variety of creatively driven businesses and individuals, including artists, musicians, writers, designers and creative agencies (to name a few).
Jennifer has been practising for nearly 15 years, and was named by Doyle’s Guide as a leading copyright and intellectual property lawyer in Victoria in 2017.
176 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne, VIC 3000