Thanks to a generous donation from Jay Kristoff, there are three free YA Day passes for writers who hold health care cards. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Program of events:
- 10.00 - Official start time, Welcome and Housekeeping
- 10.15 - Panel 1: Keep Them in Suspense, with Fleur Ferris, Anna Snoekstra, and Sarah Epstein
- 11.15 - Panel 2: It’s Alive! with Danielle Binks, Nina Kenwood, and Ellie Marney
- 12.15 - Panel 3: Spectacular SF/F, with Amie Kaufman, Astrid Scholte, and Jodi McAlister
- 1.05 - Book signing with authors from first three panels and lunch .
- 1.50 - #LoveOzYA
- 2.00 - Panel 4: Ask an Author Anything, with Michael Earp, Alison Evans, and Katya de Becerra,
- 3.00 - Panel 5: First Drafts Suck, with Will Kostakis, Jay Kristoff, and Lili Wilkinson
- 3:45 - Book signing with authors from the last two panels commence
- 4:15 close
About The YA Room
The YA Room is a Melbourne-based Young Adult book club. Hosted by Sarah Robinson-Hatch, Shaun Goodhue, and Bianca Breen, they meet once a month to discuss their Book of the Month. They also host a variety of events, from book launches, to movie nights, to picnics. When they're not busy tackling their massive TBRs, Sarah, Shaun and Bianca can be found scheming up their next event over tea and scones or swooning over the latest YA adaptations.