Thanks to a generous donation from Jay Kristoff, there are three free YA Day passes for writers who hold health care cards. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will learn:
- From Fleur Ferris: what it takes to write an unputdownable novel
- From Danielle Binks: insider tips on how to get published
- From Amie Kaufman: what makes a character 'strong'
- From Will Kostakis: why first drafts often suck (and how to make them better)
- and more from authors including Jay Kristoff, Alison Evans, Ellie Marney, and Jodi McAlister.
About The YA Room
The YA Room is a Melbourne-based Young Adult book club. Hosted by Sarah Robinson-Hatch, Shaun Goodhue, and Bianca Breen, they meet once a month to discuss their Book of the Month. They also host a variety of events, from book launches, to movie nights, to picnics. When they're not busy tackling their massive TBRs, Sarah, Shaun and Bianca can be found scheming up their next event over tea and scones or swooning over the latest YA adaptations.
176 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
|YA Day||$ 30.00|