Please note: This workshop will be Auslan interpreted
You will learn:
- The similarities between writing sex and writing action
- The differences between sex scenes and erotica
- How to move beyond the male gaze
- How sex, sexuality and gender influence character in fiction
- How to overcome insecurity around writing sex
About Toni Jordan
Toni Jordan is the author of four novels. The international bestseller Addition (2008) was longlisted for the Miles Franklin award. Fall Girl (2010) was published internationally and has been optioned for film, while Nine Days (2012) was awarded Best Fiction at the 2012 Indie Awards. Our Tiny, Useless Hearts (2018) was longlisted for the International Dublin Literary award. Her latest novel is The Fragments (2018). Toni has been published widely in newspapers and magazines.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.