Please note: this workshop will be Auslan interpreted
You will learn
- The power of speculative fiction
- Ways to use speculative fiction in your own work
- How to build a world for your story and characters
- Genres within speculative fiction and the importance of understanding genre conventions of each
- The end game: getting your speculative fiction edited and published
About Claire G Coleman
Claire G Coleman is a Wirlomin Noongar woman whose ancestral country is in the South Coast of Western Australia. Her debut speculative fiction novel Terra Nullius, written while travelling in a caravan, won a Black&Write! Fellowship and a Norma K Hemming award and has been Shortlisted for the Stella Prize and an Aurealis Award. Her second novel The Old Lie is slated for publication in the second half of 2019.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.