Learn about the market for freelance writing and design your writing life with the tools to find work and run your micro-business.
You will learn
- about the market for freelance writers
- how to fine-tune your offering and get the word out
- what you need to charge to make a living
- how to diversify your income stream
- where you can find support, inspiration and resources to build your skills.
About Jackey Coyle
Jackey Coyle sustains her creative writing practice by writing features, editing fiction and non-fiction, teaching and mentoring. She is the former President of Editors Victoria and Founding Editor of ‘Inside Small Business’ magazine.
Read more about our Writers on Wednesdays events:
|Concession Member||$ 30.00|