You will learn
- to translate your written pitch into a verbal one
- communication tools to give your pitch more power
- verbal communication tools to manage nerves and keep your brain working
- check that your pitch covers all required elements
- make sure your pitch has enough hooks and is punchy and impactful.
About Erina Reddan
Erina Reddan is a former Walkley Award winner who uses her media skills to work with creatives and executives of Australia’s top organisations to distil information to its essence and communicate it. A published author of both fiction and non-fiction, Erina teaches at Latrobe University and coaches and mentors writers from inspiration to signing the deal and beyond.
Read more about our Writers on Wednesdays events:
Writers on Wednesdays: E-Publishing, 28 February
Writers on Wednesdays: Book Reviewing, 28 March
Writers on Wednesdays: Entering Competitions, 30 May
Writers on Wednesday: The Freelance Marketplace, 27 June
|Concession Member||$ 30.00|