Through a series of writing exercises, some set to music, produce and workshop your own embodied text with your peers.
You will learn
- critical and literary terminology in relation to bodies and writing
- how to think differently about ways to write the body
- productivity techniques for writing
- how to have conversations ‘with’ rather than ‘about’ theory
- new ways to articulate life stories.
About Dr Quinn Eades
Quinn Eades is a researcher, writer, and award-winning poet whose work lies at the nexus of feminist, queer and trans theories of the body, autobiography, and philosophy. He is published nationally and internationally, and is the author of all the beginnings: a queer autobiography of the body, published by Tantanoola, and Rallying, published by UWAP. Eades is a Lecturer in Interdisciplinary Studies at La Trobe University, and is currently working on a collection of fragments written from the transitioning body, titled Transpositions.
Melbourne, VIC 3000
|Event registration fee|
|Concession Member||$ 135.00|