Poems due midnight Wednesdays 12 July, 16 August, 13 September, 11 October, 8 November.
You will learn
- to move through the personal to the universal in poetry
- about the central place of metaphor in poetry
- how to understand the relationship between content and form in poetry
- about knowing when to leave your poems alone- when to put the ‘pen’ down
- to locate your own particular voice in poetry.
About Terry Jaensch
Terry Jaensch is an Australian poet, director and monologist. His first book of poetry, ‘Buoy’, was shortlisted for the Fellowship of Australian Writers’ Anne Elder Award. He has worked as a Writer-in-Community, Poetry Editor of ‘Cordite’, Artist-in-Residence, dramaturge, Director of the 2005 Emerging Writers’ Festival, poetry teacher and more. His latest volume of poetry is ‘Shark’.
Read more about our other online courses, digital intensives, clinics and webinars:
|Concession Member||$ 240.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.