The Writers Group is a series of series of free skills development workshops open to writers with all levels of experience.
Sessions will include:
- facilitated writing group with local mentor
- a tutorial with a guest writer with disability
- webinars (online course and talks)
The group started in May and sessions will be held from 11am to 1pm monthly until December 2017.
- Wednesday 19 July 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 16 August 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 27 September 2017 , 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 18 October 2017 , 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 22 November 2017, 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 13 December 2017, 11am to 1pm
Participants need to be members of Writers Victoria to attend. You can join or renew your membership on this website. (People with disability in the Central Highlands can get 30% off a Writers Victoria membership by before the end of October 2017. Find out more on the Writers Victoria website.)
The Write-ability program is a partnership between Writers Victoria and Arts Access Victoria. This project has been assisted by the Australian government through the Department of Communication and the Arts’ Catalyst—Australian Arts and Culture Fund. The Own Voices Forum is presented in collaboration with MADE. Write-ability is also supported by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation and the Grace Marion Wilson Trust.
On this website, you can read more about Write-ability Goes Regional and Online.
Or for more information, please email Harriet.
102 Stawell St South
Ballarat, VIC 3350
|WV Members||$ 0.00|