You will learn
- how to understand trauma and grief
- to gain an understanding of self care when writing trauma and grief
- practical approaches to writing grief and trauma
- strategies to avoid clichés and make your work stand out
- exercises to address trauma and grief in unique ways
About Eliza Henry Jones
Eliza Henry Jones is a Melbourne based writer. Her debut novel ‘In the Quiet’ was shortlisted for the NSW Premier’s Literary Awards, the Readings Prize for New Australian Fiction and longlisted for the ABIA and Indie Book Awards. She has qualifications in grief, loss and trauma counselling and psychology and has completed a thesis exploring bushfire trauma.
Read more about other workshops in our Winter School program:
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.