You will learn
- how to generate story ideas and pitch them to editors
- the fundamentals of feature article structure
- how to interview for colour and detail
- editing for tone and house style
- various was to find your niche and build your business model.
This workshop develops employment-related skills.
About Greg Foyster
Greg Foyster is an experienced freelance journalist specialising in environmental issues. His work has appeared in ‘The Age’, ‘The Big Issue’, ‘Crikey’, ‘ABC’ and ‘Smith Journal’. He is the author of the travel memoir ‘Changing Gears’, and has been featured in ‘The Age’ Top 100 list of inspiring and influential Melburnians. He is also a regular political cartoonist for ‘Meanjin’ and ‘Eureka Street’.
Read more about other workshops in our Winter School program:
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.