Whether you want to create a life blog, a personal essay or a full-blown memoir, the workshop provides a supportive space and the tools for you to start (or continue) your memoir-writing journey.
This workshop is presented in collaboration with the Woodend Winter Arts Festival. Venue details at Woodend will be announced closer to the event date.
You will learn
- how to discover what’s so interesting about your life through exercises for exploring life themes
- getting your life story down
- strategies for silencing your internal critic and discovering the emotional truth of your story
- techniques for moving beyond the first draft
- telling the world – opportunities to share your life story
About Spiri Tsintziras
Spiri Tsintziras is the author of several books and award-winning stories, most recently the memoir ‘Afternoons in Ithaka’. She teaches creative writing at Swinburne University and regularly mentors writers to help them achieve their goals.
14/17 Templeton Street
Woodend, VIC 3442
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.