You will learn
- the five essential elements of running a freelance business:
- know what you offer and how to get the word out
- manage your resources of time, energy, cash and information
- understand what you need to charge for living expenses
- plan ongoing professional development
- most importantly, do good work!
This workshop develops employment-related skills.
About Jackey Coyle
Jackey Coyle sustains her creative writing practice by writing features, editing fiction and non-fiction, and teaching writing. She is President of Editors Victoria and Editor of ‘Inside Small Business’. Her successful businesses include publishing-editing-writing, retail-wholesale, teaching-training, picture-framing and design.
Check out our other online courses:
- Digital Novel Intensive with Phillipa Martin, from July to December 2016
- Q&A Day (Online), August 2016
- Beginners Short Story Clinic with Demet Divaroren, from August to December 2016
- Intermediate Short Story Clinic with Steven Amsterdam, from August to December 2016
- Advanced Short Story Clinic with Laurie Steed, from July to December 2016
- Poetry Clinic with Terry Jaensch, from July to December 2016
- Features Clinic with Jenny Valentish, from July to December 2016
- The Freelance Life webinar with Jackey Coyle, October 2016
|Concession Member||$ 20.00|