Presented in association with Goulburn Valley Writers. Supported by the Grace Marion Wilson Trust.
You will learn
- to write an interesting introduction
- to avoid the use of cliches
- to create detailed descriptions
- to deal more effectively with agents, editors and publishers
- not to gibber on about nothing.
About Mark Dapin
Mark Dapin was an extremely popular features writer and columnist on ‘Good Weekend’ magazine for 10 years. His first novel, ‘King of the Cross’, won a Ned Kelly Award. His second novel, ‘Spirit House’, was longlisted for the Miles Franklin, shortlisted for 'The Age' Book of the Year, and shortlisted for the Royal Society of Literature’s Ondaatje Award.
Terminus Hotel, Gallery Room
Shepparton, VIC 3630
|Member of Writers Victoria or Goulburn Valley Writers||$ 80.00|
|Concession Member of Writers Victoria or Goulburn Valley Writers||$ 70.00|