This workshop is free, but bookings are absolutely essential.
You will learn:
- the elements essential in creating a publishable novel
- some different plotting methods (because every writer is different)
- the importance of creating memorable characters and a character arc
- some ways of structuring and strengthening a novel
- what editors/readers want, and about some pitfalls and pathways concerning the various methods of publication available today.
This workshop is presented in partnership with Kill Your Darlings as part of the KYD Regional Victorian Writers Program and sponsored in part by Wodonga Library.
About Anne Gracie
Award-winning Melbourne writer Anne Gracie spent her early years in Wodonga. She started her first novel while backpacking solo around the world. She's now working on her 23rd book. A nationally bestselling author in the USA, her books have been translated into eighteen languages. Anne loves to talk craft-of-writing and has conducted writing workshops for most Australian Writers Centres, and various national and international conferences. Visit her website at www.annegracie.com
194 High Street
Wodonga, VIC 3690-3690