This workshop will be Auslan interpreted.
You will learn:
- Techniques for making dialogue more dynamic
- How to craft voice and use dialogue to showcase characte
- How to use dialogue to reveal relationships and backstory effectivel
- How to write engaging dialogue-based expositio
- Different dialogue styles and approaches, including humour, drama and suspense, using examples drawn from fiction and screenplay.
About C S Pascat
C.S. Pacat is the best-selling author of the Captive Prince trilogy, and the YA comic Fence. Born in Australia and educated at the University of Melbourne, she has since lived in a number of cities, including Tokyo and Perugia. She currently resides and writes in Melbourne.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|