You will learn:
- How to find and vet ideas for essays, feature articles and writing projects
- How to identify an angle rather than a topic
- How to research and craft an interesting pitch
- How to build ongoing relationships with clients
- How to deal with failure and rejection and refine your ideas
This session is a webinar and takes place online. You can access it online from your own home and/or office.
About Neha Kale
Neha Kale is a writer, journalist and cultural critic. She writes features, criticism and essays about art, culture, people and places and her work has appeared in The Sydney Morning Herald's Spectrum, The Saturday Paper, SBS Life, The Guardian, VICE, ABC, Broadsheet and many more. She is the former editor and editor-at-large of VAULT Magazine.
176 Little Lonsdale St
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000-3000