You will learn:
- how to free up the time you need in a day to reliably get words down
- techniques to make sure you hit the keyboard ready to write and don’t sit there scrolling through your Facebook feed or disappearing down the research rabbit hole
- what to do when you’re stuck in your manuscript (or, how to get the words flowing when they’re not cooperating)
- practical tips and tools to help you to write better and faster
- and vitally, how to ignore that pesky inner-critic who so often makes us afraid of failing in our creative endeavours.
About Clare Connelly
Clare Connelly self-published her first ebook in May 2014 and by the end of that same year was selling thousands of copies a month and earning a six-figure income. She had sold almost a million digital books before signing with Harlequin (Harper Collins) in October 2016 – and now writes as a ‘hybrid’ author, continuing to publish best-sellers as an indie as well as selling books through traditional publishing. She writes as full-time as a busy life with two young children permits, and loves to cook, eat French food and drinks far more tea than is good for anyone.
|Concession Member||$ 80.00|