Arm yourself with the tools to identify hooks in your work that can be used by agents and publishers to sell your book so that your work reaches the widest possible audience. Learn how to craft (and practice) a written and a verbal pitch so you maximise the opportunity of a publishing deal.
You will learn
- how to distill your work to its essence
- how to craft and format your print pitch
- how to translate it into a verbal pitch
- how to deliver your verbal pitch
- how to anticipate key questions - how to expand on your elevator pitch
This workshop develops employment-related skills.
About Erina Reddan
Erina Reddan is a former Walkley Award winner who uses her media skills to work with creatives and executives of Australia’s top organisations to distil information to its essence and communicate it. A published author of both fiction and non-fiction, Erina teaches at Latrobe University and coaches and mentors writers from inspiration to signing the deal and beyond.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession Member||$ 135.00|