Who Should Attend?
People in community, government and corporate sectors who write policy briefs and position papers to influence a board, the government or your manager; submissions to enquiries; proposals to win partners, sponsors or clients; or grant applications.
- Learn the key elements of persuasive writing.
- Find out how to align your writing with the readers’ interests.
- Learn how to critique your own and others’ writing so that it is as persuasive as possible.
- Learn how to change a lengthy, dense piece of writing into something lean and punchy.
- Learn how to turn wordy emails and letters into persuasive pitches.
This workshop is part of our Business Writing program.
About Jacinta Cubis
Jacinta Cubis connects people and facilitates partnerships for social impact. Jacinta honed her writing skills in the fast-paced environment of an international development agency and government public affairs. Writing remains central to her work. Her portfolio features a diverse range of communication, policy and campaign materials, covering topics such as cycling safety, mental health, positive ageing, death and dying, international development, and disability. Jacinta has qualifications in corporate social responsibility, international relations and communications. An exceptional facilitator and presenter, she has held leadership roles in the higher education, government and community sectors.
Read Jacinta's top tips on writing to persuade.
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
|Non-profit (inc. GST)||$ 209.00|
|Corporate or government (inc. GST)||$ 264.00|