This workshop will be presented online. Detailed instructions for participation will be provided.
Included in this course:
- 2.5 hours of information, guidance, and examples to enhance your skills
- An annotated reading list for inspiration and examination
- Writing exercises to help hone your craft and reinforce your new skills
- 1 hour interactive webinar for questions, clarifications, and skills extension
- Personalised feedback from Angela on a piece of writing up to 500 words
Schedule for the Workshop:
- Sunday 19 April 2020, 10-11:15am: Webinar 1 with Angela Savage
- Sunday 19 April 2020, 11:45am - 1pm: Webinar 2 with Angela Savage
- Sunday 19 April 2020, 3-4pm: Webinar Q&A
About Angela Savage
Angela Savage is an award winning Melbourne writer, who has lived and travelled extensively in Asia. Her debut novel, Behind the Night Bazaar, won the 2004 Victorian Premier’s Literary Award for an unpublished manuscript. Angela has taught writing throughout Australia and overseas and regularly chairs for writers festivals. Angela holds a PhD (Creative Writing) from Monash University, and is currently Director of Writers Victoria. Her latest novel is Mother of Pearl, published by Transit Lounge.
Not a member?
If you’re purchasing a full price workshop at $215, consider a full price one-year membership ($75) plus member-priced workshop ($155) will cost just $230 and give you discounts on all our services plus six free copies of ‘The Victorian Writer’ magazine.
And if you have a concession card, a one-year membership ($55) plus member-concession workshop ($135) will cost you only $190.